California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
This course is for those who wish to implement CPRA processes or understand aspects of CPRA compliance.
9:30am-4:30pm Eastern, up to 6 hours, price is per person
- Basic Overview of Privacy in General in the United States.
- History of GDPR-CCPA-CPRA.
- Scope of the CPRA.
- Personal Information Definition
- Personal Information Categories
- Initial Notices
- Privacy Notices
- Right to Know
- Right to Delete
- Data Portability
- Right to Non-Discrimination
- Incentive Programs
- Meeting Deadlines
- Right to Opt-out
- What is a Sale?
- Do not Sell my Sensitive Information
- Data Processing Agreements
- Service Providers
- AG Rules
- Potential Penalties of Noncompliance
- Training Requirements