DigitalThink LLC (“DigitalThink”) cares about your privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Statement (“Privacy Notice”) explains how we will process your Personal Information (any information that can be reasonably related to you as an individual) from your use of this website, interaction with us, or use of DigitalThink services, online or offline (collectively “Services”).
***YOU CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE THROUGH ANY CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES.***
Privacy Notice Last Updated: June 15th, 2020.
You must check here each time you use or access any Services for changes to this Privacy Notice. Changes are effective when posted in this Privacy Notice.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
1. Your Full Name and your contact information such as email, phone number, postal address, etc.
2. The Content of Your Communications with DigitalThink (or an affiliate or service provider acting on behalf of DigitalThink) including but not limited to a chat or contact form you fill out, email you send, or other communication in any medium from you to the aforementioned parties.
3. Device information and analytics about your use of this website (see also Cookie section).
4. Schedule Information if you schedule a consultation.
5. Transaction History such as the training or consulting services you purchased or discussions regarding such purchase, the details of the transaction, notes or work evidence from the performance of the transaction and other reasonably transaction related information.
6. Payment information if applicable. For instance, your credit card number or other financial number, expiration date, security code, billing address and other financial information associated with your purchases.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT IT?
• When you fill out a contact, register for a Service, access or use any part of the website, fill out a website form or communicate to us through any medium.
• When you send us information through the contact form, email or other interaction with us through this website.
• When you purchase anything through this website.
When you attend a webinar or other online service
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
1. Secured Hosting Providers -we have to store the Personal Information somewhere! 😊
2. PCI Compliant Payment Processor Provider and Financial Institutions— only of course if you purchase something or consent to a payment method on file!
3. Service Providers providing us functional and technical support, webinar platform providers, and other service providers.
4. Law Enforcement or anyone else if required by law or we feel it is necessary to enforce our rights.
5. Affiliates for the purposes of providing or improving our Services.
DO NOT TRACK AND SELLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Do We Sell Your Personal Information to Third Parties for Their Direct Marketing? No, we do not sell your Personal Information.
Do We Respond to “Do Not Track Options” on Your Web Browser? No.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
No system or process can guarantee it is impervious to any possible security issue but we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your Personal Information safe and regularly review our measures to be sure they remain appropriate based on changing conditions.
What are Cookies?
• Cookies are small text files put on your computer or device. They may be put on your computer by us or by a third party.
What Cookies might be used with the Services?
Web beacons or pixels may be used.
Can I disable the Cookies?
• You may be able to disable cookies through your browser configuration options. Please see how to disable Google Analytics Cookies Here, if Google Analytics is being used.
However, some functional cookies are required to operate the website and you may not be able to use all of the website functionality without them.
How long are Cookies kept?
• Some cookies are session cookies and disappear after you close your browser. Cookies for online courses may persistent cookies that stay to accumulate information on use of the course for the purposes of being able to improve our services to you. These cookies are kept no longer than 13 months.
Does this Website collect IP Addresses?
• As part of a log file of who enters, the hosting service may capture IP addresses.
IP addresses may also be captured by some services for tracking and analytic purposes.
Webinar, Training and other Services
Where can I learn more about Cookies?
Cookiepedia is a source we are not affiliated with that has a lot of information about Cookies.